Tuesday, June 19, 2007

One more to go!

Have you ever seen a whale?
In real life?
I think that is something I would like to do.
I know that it sounds silly, but I feel like if you really tried you could communicate with them.
Whales and dolphins.
Dolefins.
I mean, you would have to be in the water with them first, you know, meet them half way.
And you would need to make eye contact probably.
But after that I am pretty sure that you could start to understand what the other mammal was thinking.

I would rather try to understand a whale than a gorilla or chimpanzee.
Those guys scare the shit out of me.
What's a whale going to do?
You know, if you aren't getting along.
Swim away?
Big deal right?
What would a gorilla or chimpanzee do?
Rip your arms off, or your face, or both.
Maybe eat your face?
No thanks.

Well, I am going to Target tomorrow for some supplies, let me know if you need anything.
lovematthew

2 comments:

  1. the other night dana and i were sitting in our backyard and a racoon peeked it's head around the corner. i could see him peeking in the gate door. i jumped up and slammed the gate shut. i know those things are much smaller than me but...they are wayyy scary. ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:55 AM

    Matt,
    I think whales have superhuge mouths. They might be able to eat you - your face and everything -without even noticing what they are doing. Also, I think you might only be able to make eye contact with one of their eyes at a time given their large head size and widely spaced eyeballs. But don't let that discourage you. I think whales are way cool. love sarah

    ReplyDelete

No dick heads please.