Saturday, October 13, 2007

Brunch!?... B'Whatever!

Why is it that Breakfast is more expensive on the weekends?
I suppose it is because people want to sit around and talk and relax.
And as a business owner you don't want to be turning people away because some douche bags won't give up their seats once they are done with their eggs.

But why take that out on the people?

Take it out on the douche bags!

I just want to get a quick meal and pay a normal amount of money for it.
Six dollars for some eggs?
What?
Why?

I know for a fact that this shouldn't cost this much.
How do I know?
Because there is a big stupid dry erase board advertising your breakfast specials during the "week".

Suddenly, because of the weekend, everything is doubled?

I think that the least you could do, as the owner of the cafe, is pretend like eggs are ALWAYS six dollars.
And if anyone questions you, you just act like THEY are the crazy ones.
They must be if they are willing to pay that much for some stupid, hot and delicious eggs.

Do you guys remember a band from Racine called Forstella Ford?
They are in my thoughts lately.
Why?
I don't know.
lvoemathew

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:29 AM

    i totally remember forstella ford.
    i didn't know they were from racine though.

    crazy shit, yo.

    ReplyDelete

No dick heads please.