Saturday, January 19, 2008

A Rolling Stone.



Did you know that I have a brother?
He is younger than me.
He is a different person than I am.
Sometimes it is hard for me to remember that though.

I was looking at pictures of him that he posted on his "myspace" page.
It was like looking in a mirror.
Kind of like looking in a mirror.
He is bigger than I am.
He is more like a bear than I am.
He was on the high school football team.
He was a center.
So that is how big he is.

He has those plugs that you see on people now a days.
Like the plugs in his ear lobes.
I can put a finger through the hole in his ears.
I don't know!
It isn't like I came up with that idea!
But you know, whatever, he is a different person, like I said.
And I feel like it takes some kind of guts to make that decision.
It was a gradual thing, the holes.
So, he is doing what he wants.

At least it isn't tattoos on his face.
Yet.

Well, be good, I hope you are excited for tomorrow.
I am nervous, but I believe.
I believe.
lovemattehw

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.