Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Divorce.



You know how Brett Favre left the Packers and came to New York?
You didn't hear about that?
Well, it is true! He did that thing I said he did.

I been reading people's thoughts...
Yeah, I can do read people's thoughts.
I been reading how people think about this thing, they keep on comparing it to a divorce.

A divorce!

A divorce?

What?
I don't think so.
I mean, maybe, but like for example, the paper will interview some dude, and they'll say you know, what the dude does for a job. Or they will say what he goes to school for, or where he is from.
They never say if he is divorced or not.

I think that is an important thing to include in an article where people are throwing around the word divorce so freely.
I mean, for the kid's sake.
What of the children that will grow up to fall into (and then out of) a relationship?
How extra upsetting it will be to them to find out that going through an actual divorce is actually nothing like a 38 year old "living legend" leaving the professional football team they cheered on for like, 20 something years.

I don't know, I just think it is a dumb word to pick, and it is only intended to add some sort of layer of drama that doesn't need to exist.

I am so out of here.
lvomahtew

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.