Saturday, October 11, 2008

Moped.



So are you coming to my house on the 15th of November?
You might want to consider it.

You guys, a thing that I hate about this impending "crisis" is the waiting.
The waiting is killing me.
It's like, if you're gonna collapse, then do it.
I dare you!
Not really though.

I am all talk.
I don't want no violence.

I still believe in the possible peaceful resolution.
But the only ideas I can come up with are ideas from the movies.
Like an alien invasion, or the proof of a higher power or being,
an Asteroid...

You know, and then we would band together to help each other out.
But even then it sounds pretty far fetched.

Anyways, I just wanted to say hey and stuff.
I miss Wisconsin a lot, but Brooklyn is my home for now.
lovemathw

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.