Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Love Handles.



Hey!
I am beating T-Dubs!

What I meant to say is that I am beating her in blog posts.
I have WAY more than she does, therefore I am beating her.
I guess I should have said that I am winning.
That sounds less violent.

Oh dude.
My DUDES!
My Brothers.
I am so SOOOOOORE!
I been lifting and pulling all kinds of crates in and out of the truck, it is ridiculous.
I mean, damn.

"We want this crate."
Okay.
"No! I meant, we DON'T want this crate, we want the OTHER crate."
Oh, great.

Let me just squat down, grab these tiny metal handles, and (with all my strength) make your fucking wish my command.

I was so out of it from two days of that shit, I could barely remember
how to do the rest of the crap I have to do when I am at work.

We drove through an ice storm today.
That shit was wild man, wild.
It was also beautiful, and more interesting than the movie that shares the same name.

Big Mamma T is going out tonight, I don't know where, or why.
She is very sneaky.
lovmathwe

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.