Monday, April 06, 2009

China Town Diesel.



Look at this guy!
What is he thinking yelling like this!?

He is not playing drums with me yet.

He does not know the proper way to square a piece of raw lumber.
The seven steps you do it in.

I was thinking just now that I have yet to lose my shit on him
I have not yelled at him.
At least, he has not understood that I am upset with him.
Yet.

I wonder what that will be like?
Looking at this picture, it is very hard for me to imagine.
But I am pretty sure that it is a main life occurrence.
To get yelled at by your parents.

I was thinking about it in the truck today.
I was thinking that I should look at it as a way to help him understand how to cope with life.
Or at least cope with getting yelled at.

I think that I will try my best to raise him to cope.
THAT, my friends, is something they don't teach you in school.

But I wouldn't know since I didn't ever go to school.

lvoamthwe

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.