Saturday, June 20, 2009

Pit.



surreal.
I took this photo in AZ, but here I am uploading it back in NY... From my phone!
Who is responsible for this possibility?
I didn't ask for this, yet here it is.
And all I have to do is use it.
who do you thank?
The collective awareness?

I was in a different state of mind while I was away, I think I mentioned that earlier.
I came to realize that there are things that matter and things that don't and a lot of time, if you aren't paying attention, if you don't take time to consider that there is not only a difference but also a choice in the matter, well you can give yourself a big old headache
trying to sort it all out.

So now I work on mulling.
I am a muller.
I take my time, to protect against headaches.

Lovayem

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.