Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Living The Dream.



How are things going with you guys?
I have the day off, and it has been great.
I had to drive someone to the airport this morning, so I had an early start.
Then I came home and took care of some chores, BEFORE the boy even woke up!

I came home and built a frame and stretched canvas on it.
I made a giant jug of orange juice for a baby party.
I played with some babies.
I sanded the canvas down and put another layer of gesso on it.
I ate some leftover Thai food.
I had a short and pleasant conversation with an old friend from high school.

Now I will be putting the boy down for a nap, and I think I will also take a nap.
I don't know what I will be doing for dinner, but I will figure it out later.

I love you guys.
mafrew

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.