Saturday, February 13, 2010

Bag Bot.



Do you guys know what bullshit I have to deal with sometimes?
Well let me tell you something, probably you have no idea because you are probably busy dealing with your own problems.
And for that I hold no grudge, I mean, what are we supposed to do?
But damn, isn't it some shit when you feel like you are surrounded
by the opposing forces in life?

Grown ass men acting like children.
A workplace devoid of feminine sensitivity.
Irresponsible ex landlords with hurt feelings.
Coworker gossip.
An overall lack of tenderness and tact!?
The dark loneliness creeping in the corners?
The always present fear of the unknown?
Any of this sound familiar?

But wait! What's this!?
The lights at the end of the tunnels?

Responsibility paying off at tax time?
Breakthroughs in the paint?
A form slowly taking shape in the garage?
Long term goals being tackled and tamed?
A tiny soul of innocent sweetness with a love for the pancake??
A perfectly contoured partner to cling to in the cold who withholds all judgement and showers me with moderate and sporadic praise and love?

To top it all off I got myself a three day weekend.
I am pretty sure that by the end of this one, I will have beaten off the opposition for at least another month or two.
lvoamtewh

1 comment:

  1. You are just a fantastic thinker and writer. I love your blog, the photos, and I needed to read what you wrote today. Thanks.

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete

No dick heads please.