Monday, February 01, 2010

Two Different Waves.



Change is not easy all the time.
Remember the horse I hoisted my Huz up onto?
The one that will hopefully carry us to a new land?
Well I encouraged her to do that, so I can't be too upset that it changed things.
I need to be able to adapt.
Adaptation is a profound process.
I need to be thinking of the future as well and I think that I scared myself with this realization.
I looked into a puddle that allowed me to see into the nearish future, and I did not like what I saw.
And so I have to do something about it.
I was so busy psyching up Mama T that I forgot how easy it is to be the psych-er, and that it is much more difficult to be the psych-ee. Although I suppose that like with anything else, it all depends on what you are talking about.

So, I am going to do something about it all right now.
A small baby step towards the future, a small brick in the wall of progress.
The wall that never stops needing tending to.

It was my birthday yesterday, I turned 32.
Damn! What an age I live in!

I have more to talk about, but I will let the suspense build instead.
lvoamthew

1 comment:

  1. hey old man! happy birthday again. good luck with everything. you guys are amazing.

    PS studies show that hugs boost morale. and that caffeine is a performance enhancing drug. so there you go, a home remedy for all things daunting.

    PPS I think that photo would be perfect for one of those street fashion blogs like the sartorialist or like this one: the fashionist!

    ReplyDelete

No dick heads please.