Sunday, March 07, 2010

Tantrum Mantra.



Looking at this photo, what is the first thing you notice?
That's right! We got haircuts!
I figured it was high time to take care of that business because we were both getting pretty sick of looking at each other.
And Burger paid for them!
What!? Where'd HE get the money?

Oh my word, it was such a great weekend.
And it was really nice out yesterday and today.

These are things that keep me going:
-Responsibilities.
-Making Mama T laugh.
-The prospect of the not so distant future in which Mama T is a honest to god nurse.
-Picking the Burger up fresh from his slumber.
-Finding my way through oil painting.
- Dinners.

Speaking of which, I have to go because mine's getting cold.
Have a good night.
lvomathtwe

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.