Monday, May 24, 2010

Words and Guitar.



When I first met Truen I hated this band Sleater Kinney.
You know how you can be so stubborn when you are young?
Oh man, Can you even believe that I had the audacity to claim that I didn't like this band!?
The eggs are all over my face huh?

How do you feel about punctuation?
I have always treated it like a game.
A guessing game.

What about spelling?
I like that game more than the punctuation game.

You know what is another game?
War.
Wars all over the world, and you can play them on your video game console of choice.
You can virtually kill little kids all over the country from the comfort of your own home.
Don't worry, it is not as bad as it sounds.
They are usually the ones killing YOU.
Future soldiers!!
God bless 'em.

Have you ever been laughing so hard that you start crying uncontrollably?
I did this a lot when Mama T was preggers, and then after the Burger was born, it happened then also.
There was a dry spell after that though.
My tears were used for other purposes...
Sweat, Joint Grease, Artery Lube...
My ability to constantly be so awesome.

Then the other night we were watching King Of The Hill and there was a diving pig and before I knew it I was crying so hard, it was like tipping a big bucket of emotions and feelings over very slowly. And I just sat there crying and crying, crying like a big homo.

Oh my god! It felt so good!
I felt like a new man afterwards.
It was truly cleansing.
I wish that I could have that kind of cry more often.
It was better than a massage.
Better than a really great breakfast burrito.

Well, I got to go now.
I have to make a sammy for Mamma T, she is probably starving!!
lvoathew

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.