Monday, June 21, 2010

Some People Are Poison.



Some people, they are poison.
This is one of the many things that Rancid has taught me.
I know one of these people, and boy...

I had written a whole post about this guy that I consider to be poison.
The human equivalent to the gusher in the gulf, just spewing toxicity and spite and hatred into the environment.
I was really on a role and the Mamma T unwittingly turned off the modem and my progress was lost.

I was mad at first and then I calmed down and realized how completely toxic this guy really was because here I am in the comfort of my own habitat and I am channeling him into a foul, angry post that really has no business existing.
It's existence somehow validates his own, and that is not what I had set out to do.

I mean to say that this is a friendly place, and I don't need to muck it up by letting him into it.

So get rid of the poison and love the ones you're with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.