Friday, July 16, 2010

Yeah, well so what!?





Oh my bros, I got so much on my mental plate right now that I don't even know what I am supposed to say about it all.
To sum it all up for you, the casual weblo-g reader.
I want to make life as weezy for you as possibly.

Y'all know Sweet Tea?
Man, that bitch is crazy!
In a good way, completely in a good way.
But in a weird way also.
Let me break it down for you.

She is climbing out of some kind of cocoon.
All these things are changing for her, she is being forced to tap into her inner strengths.
And she is seeing the world through this new set of glasses she got on.
And it is causing major changes for me and my desire for stability.

I'm sorry, I just had to tell someone.

She is a flash!
A poof off smoke!
A double sided mirror!

You know, it is really amazing now that I am thinking about it all, but it took me a long time to realize why I have been so upset lately.
I think I am just really jealous because it seems like a lot of fun to be doing what she is doing.
She has a vibrancy I haven't seen in a long time, and I don't know that I always get to experience that.
Vibrancy that is.

I think another thing I realized is that I don't care much for my job.
Or at least, in comparing T getting to go to school and learn a massive amount of new things that are opening her eyes and giving her chances to challenge herself and figure some stuff out about her "self"... well it sounds way more awesome than what I am doing for a job.

There is a teetering house of cards that I live in and I don't want to upset the foundation too much by "trying something new" which I guess really only means "trying something drastic". But I would like to challenge myself like Sweet Tea does. Therein lies the conundrum my bros.

This house of cards lifestyle is nearing an end though, I honestly believe this.
I have hope.
And even though I am often terrified by my wife, I am so proud of how well she is handling everything.

You should see how she tackles life!
She kicks life in the nuts!
She is like a beautiful, blonde wolverine that I have to handle with thick leather gloves.

I kind of got used to her being knocked down I guess.
I got used to a certain pace.
Now all of a sudden she is UP!
And she is running way faster than me.
She is kicking my ass.
It is invigorating.

She is truly an inspiration to all.
I am not kidding, she is a bit of a sage.
People come to her with their problems.
She speaks the truth.

She did really well in school.
She is determined.

Where does this leave me?
I feel oddly, stranded.

Only time will tell bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.