Friday, August 06, 2010

If You're Listening.



I am laying on the floor rolling on my back.
I am going to train myself to be able to shake stress off.
I imagine like you would shake the dirt off of your blanket.
All the bad juju leaves your body in a series of ripples through your muscles.
I think this is an attainable goal.

I have been surprising myself with how creative you can be thinking of ways to beat the system.

I am a very open minded person.
I decided this.
I can think of no other reason why I am still living.

Why do photos of smiling, peaceful yogis bring out the cynic in people.
I think because people are jealous of how in tune with themselves the yogis appear to be.
You look at their happiness, and then you look at your happiness, then you look back at their happiness and you just want to puke.
I mean, let's stop kidding ourselves, we are not as at peace with the world as the yogis.
Right?
I think that I live in a society of people that think you can buy happiness and peace.
Not only can you buy it, but you can also have all the other stuff that you think you are entitled to.
A big cake, all for you.

1 comment:

  1. holy balls. that is the most beautiful thing on earth. i want to frame it and hang it on the wall next to that other thing that you wrote that you emailed me once. i love you, t

    ReplyDelete

No dick heads please.