Sunday, September 19, 2010

I am awesome.



Blast from the past!
My good friend is opening a cafe in Bed Stuy.
It is called Bedford Hill, and it is the only place in NY, or the eastern seaboard (probably) that serves Anodyne Coffee.
You remember them, right?
They are only THE best, independent coffee roasters in the whole of Wisconsin!

Do you live in Milwaukee?
Do you agree?

Oh sure, you probably go to Alterra-ble, or Stone "Creek".
F those guys.
Seriously.
They can not compete, taste wise, with Anodyne.
That is why they have to rely on putting locations all over town, to compensate for inferior tasting coffee.

And the proof is in the pudding assholes!
Because my friend Allison decided to cary Anodyne here in Brooklyn, and not a moment too soon.
I tell you what, they haven't skipped a beat, they have got some seriously good stuff.

I am so happy for all parties involved.
It is a beautiful union of small business and it's all thanks to me.
Because I am awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.