Monday, November 08, 2010

No Point In Fighting It.




The seasons change.
There is no point in being upset by this.
Sure you could move to a place that is abnormally warm year round.
But you can not fight your heritage.

I grew up with winter.
Brutal, cold winter that turns your loved ones into talking hotdogs and hamburgers.

I think that if anything, living in a place without the promise of winter attempting to kill me, THAT would be worse than anything I have experienced so far once the temperature drops.
Sure winter can suck.
It often sucks a lot.
But it builds character, and when it is all said and done, I emerge stronger, happier than I have felt in months and with the resolve to never, EVER go through another winter again in my life.

lovmatehw

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.