Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spider Kin.



So, one more day of work.
One more day and then I am gone!
Gone to California to discover my true purpose in life.
Or trip balls in the desert.
That is what happens when you walk through the desert, you naturally trip balls.
That is a term I learned... in the desert.

Shit bro.
I gotta do SOMETHING with my life right now.
I never been on a personal vacation before.
So I might as well live it up while I can because who knows when the next time will be that I get this chance to do stuff?!

I have guilt though.
I always have guilt.
Life does that to me.
But this guilt is different.
It is about how I am leaving my boy and not taking him to see the sights that I will be seeing.
Not like he gives two poops about it.
This guilt is my own.
He will be fine.
He will be okay.

So one more day.
Lifting stones tomorrow.
No choice, barrel through it and get it done.
That is why I make the big bucks.

I love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.