Thursday, June 16, 2011

Scratch, scratch.



You guys now Door County?
Man, that place was the best.
I'd see shit like this there allll the time.
You never knew what kind of animals you'd find splattered across the road.
It was practically like a Zoo!
But it was free, and often times very gruesome.
So in that sense it was more like Biology class.
But I can't even say that for sure since I think I took Studio Art instead.

Aaaanyways, T just went to there with the boy.
To Door County I mean.
Oh brother do I wish I had been able to do the same.
Just for the uninterrupted quiet and sunsets mainly.
I bet no one there ever has to wake up to drunk neighbors blasting Reggaeton.
I bet they never even heard of Reggaeton, those lucky bastards.
I'll tell you what though, I'd run over a line of 20 raccoons to never have to hear Reggaeton at 5 in the morning ever again.

I'm not saying I ran these raccoons over.
I'm also not saying that I never ran over raccoons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.