Friday, July 15, 2011

Time to Charge.


One of our best trips was last summer we went to Cold Spring, NY.
For a day, not even a full day, we left on the the train early and then were back in Brooklyn by 5. This might sound so silly to you if you are used to going on actual long vacations especially if you do that frequently. But we are not like that, or at least, we haven't been like that. You know, where we could afford to take time away like that.
We should be, I know that it sounds really great. I guess I'll see what ends up happening in the future. Note to self!
It was nice especially because T had just finished her classes for the summer and we went to the mountain to decompress and it was like meeting her all over again. She was extra smiley and it was really nice.
This year she has TWO classes this summer and so instead of heading to the mountain we are staying in the city and it feels like extra terrible torture. I don't know what else to say about it, since I don't want it to sound like I am complaining about things in which I have no control, but it does suck. We are floating down the same river still, but we are far apart and when we get up close it feels like we don't wanna be up close.
I just want the mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.