Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A Jar In The Freezer.


Oh my bros, I am bummin'.
Straight bummin' out.
Bummin' all over the place.
On Everything.

There is a new schedule in town, so that is a good thing.
Schedules are good for me, and maybe that is part of why I'm blue.
Because of my lack of schedule, you follow me?
And summer is pretty much over, which means fall is here and that can only mean one thing...
FOOTBALL IS BACK!
Am I right or am I right?

I suppose it is the anticipation of all these things, the unknown variables.
The things that I always am telling myself to ignore because they have no place in my life until they come to be and or pass, well they are starting to add up at an alarming rate and that is kind of getting to me to be honest.

But I am strong, for as long as the Lyme Disease doesn't take hold and ruin my amazing body, I think I can handle most of the things on the horizon.

We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.