Sunday, September 04, 2011

Magnetics.

There was a time when I had friends, and usually they were younger than I was because the people my own age were busy racing forward to early adulthood while I was busy postponing growing up as much as I possibly could. The natural result of this postponement was that my friends became increasingly younger than me. This is nothing I am embarrassed of, even though one of them recently got his masters degree. Am I supposed to capitalize masters? I should ask him sometime. You know what though, age is nothing that should get in the way of a friendship, and I am glad it didn't. Today I heard a terribly sad thing happened to one of my friends from way back, and here I am, however much older than he is, and I am no closer to being able to understand why these things happen, or what to say to properly console him. So what is age and where does it get you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.