Saturday, December 17, 2011

Mr. Go Away.


A harsh light shines down sometimes and makes everything you see appear, well, harsh I guess.

I am going to take a little break from everything life related while I am in Wisconsin.
All the vital things will be up and running, eating, breathing, sleeping... Packer watching.
But everything els is taking a hiatus on account of how I can't be in two places at once and also I need to clear my head out a little bit to start fresh in some key areas.
Areas that you wouldn't understand!!
Sorry, I don't mean to yell.

I don't mean to do a lot of things, but then there I go doing them more often than not.
And I continue to do them over and over, creating habits that go unchecked for far too long until it's too late and suddenly I am an asshole.
An innocent asshole, but still an asshole.

Not always, and not often.

Anyways, I am going to breath the air from the trees and I am going to drink beers at cold, dark taverns and I am going to play catch up with my thoughts.
I may not talk to you for a while.
Sorry.

It's for the best.
lovemattehw

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.