Thursday, January 05, 2012

Little Big Haowhh.


Lately I have been wrestling with the Boy.
It is great fun.
I really just let him knock me down and jump on me but lately he has started to smack at me and pummel me with his little hands. It's the closest I ever want to being attacked by a Chimp.
I try and reign it in if it gets too rough, or if he starts pulling my hair.
As he gets bigger I am going to have to ask that he not punch me, but for now I don't think it is harming anything.
I mean, he obviously wants to be doing this.
He asks about it all the time, it's his new favorite thing.
And it's really not that violent and if it is, it's an innocent violence.
I don't know.

Tomorrow I am planning on making some cardboard knight hats for us.
they have nothing to do with the wrestling, but I just thought I would mention it anyway.

This is my impression of Burger's train noise:
"Hheeaaaooooowh"
He makes this noise at least 5 times a day.

T and I were standing on top of a hill looking down at a very choppy Lake Michigan on new year's eve. There were kite boarders out in the water and it looked pretty cool.
Again, just thought you should know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.