Thursday, April 19, 2012

Rapatcha


I don't know if it is like this for you or not, but for me I feel like my life is only full of the things that matter to me. There's not a lot of fluff.
I'm not wasting my time, you know what I mean?
I am used to just the amount of responsibility that I have.
I have a good tolerance going.

I feel like I stepped into an empty pool 10 years ago and then turned on a hose.
The pool filled very slowly.
I was always aware of the water and the level of the water.
That was my focus.
Now, kind of suddenly it seems like the pool is full to the edge.
Oh also no one ever took the pool cover off so basically I am describing the horror
of waking up to drowning.
HA!
Just kidding.

No, the pool is full suddenly, but then when I look around, my pool is actually at the bottom of a whole larger pool!
What a fucking twist!!

I guess what I hope I learned from this feel good nightmare is that as long as you can focus on the things that matter, you won't get too comfy with your life and you can kind of always be excited by the prospect of sudden growth.

It's like turning your life into a gift that you can give yourself over and over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.