Saturday, July 21, 2012

MVP.


Seen above with the game winning football.

Dudes! My dudes, I have been away at sea too long. I have too many things to say and I can't type fast enough to get them all out and they are all flying through my brain so quickly that most of it is being wasted as we speak!

Portland is all that. Portland, Oregon I mean. I don't know anything about Portland, Maine.
I don't wanna know.
I only want to be on top of the mountain throwing long bomb spirals to my dear old friends while T absconds with a baby that she has just recently met, as she tends to do so very often.

My friend is sick. 
He's always been on the skinny/pale side of the spectrum.
So he doesn't really look sick.
But he is, and it is real.

But there is a clarity in knowing something definite about your life.
Because it seems like very often that is something that people are searching for, a clear definition.
Then you go and get one, and you have no choice but to deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.