Friday, November 09, 2012

Misters.



You ever spend some time getting lost in your own brain?
Kicking a can around the floor space of your mind?
It is something you can spend a few minutes doing for every hour you are awake.

I don't know, I can't tell if things are getting better, or if I am just settling in for a long Winter.
Going around and closing the windows, unplugging things, shutting the valves.
You know, conserving energy and resources.
Being a steward of my mental health.

You got to do this stuff man, it's no joke.
It is not a laughing matter.

You like that bat up top?
I found that little guy on a walk I was taking.
So I took him out for a beer.
A beer and some conversation.
A little candle light.

Things are moving along at a nice pace.
So, no need to rush.
No need to worry.

Just relax.
Breathe.
In.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.