Friday, August 22, 2014

All Aboard.


Look to the future?
For what?
There isn't much you can do about that since it is all about the present moment.
You didn't know? It's what all the kids are talking about lately.
I heard it on the radio.
In a rap.

Today I lifted something so heavy that my elbow broke.
Or it snapped.
Or at least that's how it felt.
So I thought about the future for a bit.
Sue me.
But seriously, you only get one body.
For now.
Until cyborgs and stuff.

And today, on my way to work, I almost got creamed.
I seriously cheated death by about a foot.
Someone ran a red light, and if it weren't for my keen sense of danger...
Well, I wouldn't be typing this out right now.
It was that close.

So today was a real eye opener.
As far as appreciating what you have, and what you got.
Even with problems and everything.

My problems are a gift is what I am saying.
Because I am alive to deal with them.

Think about that shit!
goodnight.








1 comment:

  1. "My problems are a gift is what I am saying. Because I am alive to deal with them."
    I love that. thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

No dick heads please.