Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Tiny Drips and Chunks

Seen in natural habitat with Mustache.
You ever hear someone say "time is fluid?"
Not always sure what that is supposed to mean. 
To me time feels like a bag of sand on my back. 
There is a hole in the bag, a tiny hole that lets a small, 
steady stream of sand out of the bag allowing the bag to get lighter. 
That's just me. 

Take that for what it's worth. 

But you don't get it back, time. 
You can't put the sand back into the bag. 
There isn't a discussion needed to prove me wrong. 
There isn't time for a discussion. 

You ever look back?
Don't do that. 
Don't look back. 
It's easy to do, but don't. 
Where's that ever gotten anyone?

I got kids man. 
I can't look back now. 
The things I thought I wanted to do? 
That shit doesn't matter now.
 It's only the future. 
Only the kids. 

Be a stand up guy, always, for everyone that will appreciate it. 
Be an A-Hole to anyone that wants you to be an A-Hole. 
Fill your roles is what I am saying.

I don't know man, I'm alive, aren't I?!

Moving on...

The light coming in from outside is making the most beautiful shadows on the wall.
I wish you were here to enjoy it with me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.