Sunday, January 18, 2015

Brudders.



These guys. 
How strange to have children. 
One just lost his first tooth,
The other one is just sprouting new ones. 

The tooth fairy came and took he tooth. 
I got up early and shaved that morning. 
I'd been growing a mustache, it was time for it to go. 
I said to burger "where's that tooth you lost?"
He looked and found the quarters left by the fairy and said, "I don't know, there's just these nickels."
I said, "Oh no! Where's my mustache?"
He's like, "I guess she took your mustache too"

Today he was eating a hamburger and he has this far off look in his eye.
I asked him what he was thinking about.
He goes "What's that poop that is just like barfs?"

Meanwhile at home the little one is scooting around like a little bumper car.
He is yelling and slapping the table, like he is in on some joke and angry 
that the rest of us don't get it.
I wrestle with him and he goes straight for my eyes.
The only time he really settles down is when Burger is 
around, and then he will just sit and observe.

Back and forth.

I love these guys.



No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.