Thursday, June 16, 2016

Breakfast for Lunch



I had the startling realization today that by letting people do what they
are going to do, and giving them space and time to get their ideas or feelings out
all of a sudden they make a whole lot more sense.

Here I think that Burger is as stubborn as a clam when he won't open up to me.
Then I start to catch little bits of information if I just let him talk.
I ask minimal questions, or I save them for the end.

Tonight was simple, quiet and productive.

Guide by example, not force
...right?!!

I can't have certain expectations about who he, or anyone is or should be.
I can be happy they're alive and work to a space where we relate.

I am not kidding when I say that I have two children.
TWO!!

It's a lot, or it can be.
But I have support systems.
And that is as important 
as anything.

lovhwtew


No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.