Saturday, September 30, 2006

well i did not see that.

You know what? I am trying to pay attention to my spelling so that i don't sound like an idiot, but sometimes I am just lazy and I don't feel like double checking everything.
You guys, I can not wait to get in the car! I have an almond snickers bar waiting for me, and it will be nice and chilled and perfect.
So can I tell you about why I am really looking forward to this trip? I am excited because every singel day I am on my bike will be one more day than I actually thought I would be on my bike. I have a history of flaking out on the bigger things in life, and look where it has gotten me. So this time, I am looking at it as a series of days, and each day is just one day in a long list of days from now until I reach New York City... and also until I die.
Truen and I were talking about it once, about how you have to work at living each day. Do you ever think that? I mean, no matter what you are doing, you have to make yourself do it, and if it doesn't get done, well, whose fault is that?
I don't know hardly ever what I am doing.
Well, anyways, I ordered some stickers, and I have my shirts, so let's see what happens next huh?
lovematthw

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.