Sunday, February 18, 2007

Sleeping in the closet.

When we first moved to the city we stayed in a very small space that we affectionately called "the closet" or "the shoe box".
We stayed there for a while, longer than I would have liked, but just long enough to gain appreciation for every square inch that I was given. So now we don't have a much larger space or anything, but we do have our own bathroom and kitchen and stuff like that, and I am grateful. But sometimes when we are both trying to get dressed, or move around, it feels a bit cramped and stuff.
I make jokes, I say "I'll just be in the observatory if you need me" or "Could you please go into the office and grab my book?" stuff like that. HA!
Well, I just thought you should know.
be good.
loematthew

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.