Thursday, February 22, 2007

two long days in a truck.

dudes! MY DUDES!!!
What is going on? I wanted to be here, telling you stuff for the past two days about my adventures in the truck, but I couldn't because I was in the truck! In my dreams I am in the truck, bouncing and spilling coffee all over T-dubs.
DUDES!!! the Misfits just came on the stereo! How sweet is that!? SUPER SWEET!
I am sorry to be yelling so much, I am just so stoked to be out of the truck and here in my comfy little "blogosphere" which I thought was a word but apparently it is not a word since the computer is saying I spelled it wrong.
Well, I am too wired right now to tell you anything that great, but I just wanted to let you know that I picked a bad time to shave my head, and I am really looking forward to a day in the near future that won't require heavy lifting, or gallery types.
be good, lovematthew.
P.S. Do you know Mike? He is my friend from Milwaukee, he has a video on youtube!
here you go!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CaCSPhXZwU

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.