Saturday, May 19, 2007

you have to get that.

I bought a ticket to go home for a little while.
I mean home like the Wisconsin kind of home.
I don't know what I am doing lately, besides working I mean.
I work a lot.
Then, when I am done there, I come home and work at home.
Talking counts as work right?
It better because it is fucking exhausting sometimes.
I am pretty sure I should be getting a pay check sometime soon in the mail, or maybe left for me on my pillow.
Like a mint at a fancy hotel.
Are there things that you ever do and suddenly you feel like you took a step back into your high school shoes?
Those would be Airwalks in my case.
I know that plenty of time has passed since then and now, but why do I feel like I wasn't paying attention to what was going on? Where was I?
Shouldn't I have made some progress in how I cope?
In fact, when I look back on it, all high school did was give me a false idea of what life outside of high school would be like.
I can only keep busy, I am fine when I am busy.
I can't cope.
I can't always relate.
I can't save.
I can't decide.
I am just kidding, I can do all of that stuff.
Just not very well, or often.
lovematthew

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.