Monday, June 25, 2007

Fried Rat.

I just clapped my hands together to get rid of a fly, and I got it!
I didn't even kill it, I didn't even mean to!
I STUNNED it, with the power of my clap!
If the Incredible Hulk didn't already have that as a power (the power of his clap) then I would claim it as my own.
Until then, I am a less angry, less green version of the Hulk.
You can tell by my tattered cut offs.
And, of course, by my clapping.

Do you have anything you would like to say, like, surprise wise?

I am making spaghetti dinner tonight, and not even the poor kind!
I am making the slightly un-poor kind.

Do you know anyone that is looking for a job?
Because I got one for them.
As long as they don't mind my powerful clap!
Seriously, antibiotics take care of it pretty quickly if they detect it early enough.

lovemattehw

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:47 PM

    I hope that you at least washed your hands after squashing that fly...
    Have I ever told you that you are awesome? Because you are.
    You can make me spaghetti anyday.
    I like mine with meatballs though. Can you handle it?

    ReplyDelete

No dick heads please.