Friday, October 19, 2007

A dream about Batman.

I had a dream about Batman.

There really isn't much else to say about it.
I swear, it is the truth.

Do you like Bruce Springsteen?
Why are none of the young people wanting to be the next Boss?
I think I smell a reality competition brewing.

Remember that dream I had where David Bowie wouldn't help me with my sinus infection?
Well, I sort of lived that dream today.
I blew this huge plug of snot out of my nose, and it was the best.

Do you guys know those styrofoam cups of noodles that you can buy?
I love those.
So does Manny, my buddy at work.
He showed me to put a slice of lemon in there and it makes it so awesome!
I had one of those for lunch, and then I went back to sleep.

It is cloudy here right now.
lvoemattehw

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.