Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A movie from England that was SO funny!



QUICK!
What is something that you wish you had done?
Like, I mean, something that EXISTS and you wish that it had been YOUR idea, or YOUR song or movie....?

I think that I wish I had written the songs "Thunder Road" or "Born to Run" by The Boss...

OR!!!

The song "Wanted Dead or Alive" by Bon Jovi, mainly for the guitar solo and back up harmonizing, which I guess is Richie Sambora actually...

Either way I was just listening to some music, and I thought those two songs always make me wish I had been those people when they wrote those songs, so young and close to their masterpieces.

What I think I realize now is that what I really love is New Jersey for some reason.

YEAH!
I have to go eat some pasta...
BIG surprise.
lovematthew

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.