Tuesday, October 09, 2007

The Road, or Fleetwood Macaroni and Cheese.



Do you guys read books?
Did you read the Road?
My Mom got that book for me this christmas.
It is easy to read, technically.
But it is hard to read because it is so scary and impending.

Do you ever think about the end of the world?
Like in the good book?
I mean the good book the Road...
not that OTHER "good" book.

I mean, here I am, eating macaroni and cheese in my kitchen, probably not wearing any clothes and typing on my computer, listening to Fleetwood Mac(aroni) and waiting for my chicken egg rolls to be done baking.
And the last thing on my mind is zombie apocalypse, or nuclear winter.

But in the Road... DUDE!
It is too hard to even imagine.

No chicken egg rolls, that's for sure. Probably not even vegetable egg rolls!
Not to mention the lack of security and general comfort that I am used to.
Just gangs of cannibals and psychos roaming across your front yard.

I guess I can't help thinking about that book all the time.
You should read it!
We could talk about it sometime!
lvoemnathew

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.