Saturday, November 17, 2007

Things to do inside the box.



What are you doing for Thanksgiving?
Plans with families?
Meals and stuff?

In my family we would eat and then go and see a movie.
It is a good way to not have to talk to each other.

I have not felt like doing much.
I work.
I like work.
I read and draw.
Mainly I just want to sleep and eat.

Since this is also what Truen wants to do mainly, there have been some minor skirmishes
around the refrigerator and the bed.
Nothing some antibiotic ointment and butterfly bandages won't fix.

So, I am going to be walking around later.
If you want to walk, we could walk together.
lvoematthew

1 comment:

  1. matthew, I wish I could be there to walk with you. definitely didn't do enough of that when I was there. today nick was talking to some yeast like they were little babies. it was really funny. miss you!

    ReplyDelete

No dick heads please.