Sunday, December 16, 2007

Desperate times call.



Hey!
Did you know that Wisconsin is not actually the dairy state anymore? Now it is California.
Wisconsin is still the home of the ugliest truck in the United States though, so don't worry.
We still got that.

Brett Favre broke a record today.
I am just so happy for him.
It makes me so proud of Wisconsin.

So, the ugliest truck?
Check.
Best Football team to be proud of?
Double Check!

Have you guys played Call of Duty 4: Modern Combat !?
I have some alternate titles for this game...

Call of Duty 4: Iraq War 2.
Call of Duty 4: Actual Events!!
Call of Duty 4: Future World War 3.

After I was done playing this game for a while, I started to have this guilty feelings.
I mean, we are going to have a whole new generation of Veterans that saw combat.
This is a video game that basically glorifies this current war.
And basically any kid that CAN play this game WILL play this game.
I just don't know how I feel about it.

I just wanted to play a game with my brother online, and we really liked SOCOM 2.
Anyways, be good.
lvoemahtew

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.