Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I am going to hang out with Gregg Luhring!



Do you guys know that guy?
Gregg?
I am going to hang out with him over the holidays.

Truen's dad (My worst enemy) took me to get a bloody mary.
It was the first one I ever had!
I felt like I might as well just chug the jar of spaghetti sauce in my refrigerator.

I WISH I had a jar of spaghetti sauce in my refrigerator!

Did you ever get a CT scan?
I got one!
Today, I got one today!
I had an IV of something that made my blood feel warm.

I could FEEL my blood!

Anyways, I had to not eat anything before the "scan" and so I was really hungry afterwards.
I had been chewing gum all day to distract myself from my hunger.
I wanted to eat the gum.

Are you excited about the new Batman movie?
I am very excited about the new Batman movie.

Be good.
lvoematthew

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.