Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Showering.



Do you feel trapped?
Like in life, or location?
Sometimes I feel trapped in New York.
It is a trap I think is made by me.
There is an idea of this place that exists in my head.
There are ideas of all different places in my head.

I wonder if there are a lot of people that wonder why they live here?
I think probably.
But it is like a sick race...
Like a competition.

I am to the point where I would rather be working than have weekends.
Just to keep my mind busy.
SO I don't drive myself mental with free brain time.

When I am at work, usually I am just thinking about work, or at least I am usually busy thinking something about a task at hand.
But at home
when I have to fend for myself
I panic.

I have to do something.
More than what I am doing right now.

So don't bother me.
I am busy.

lovematehw

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.