Sunday, August 24, 2008

287! The REAL Magic Number.



I had to put my foot down.
I said "That's it! Time to go to sleep!"
Have you ever tried to train a baby to do something?
They act like because they are babies, they don't know what you are talking about.
But they do know.
They know!

If you see a baby, make as little eye contact with them as possible.
Otherwise they read your thoughts!
They steal valuable information from your soul!
They know your secrets, and they can predict your next move.
They steal your social security number and ruin your credit!


SO I put my foot down.
I put it down on Truen to hold her down while the baby cried.

I HAD TO! SHE WAS BEING ALMOST AS BIG A BABY AS THE REAL BABY!

I mean, she isn't thinking straight.
It is hard to think at all with the piercing screams of anger and torment ringing in your ears.
But someone has to do it.
So I got nominated.
I have been put in charge.
In charge of baby sleep.

It is supposed to take a week, and then he will be on a "schedule".
We'll see.
Looks like I am working double time.

Later Muchacho.
lvomahtew

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.