Saturday, September 20, 2008

Chunks.



A Letter for Kate.

Dear Kate,
A while ago you posted a comment about the boxes and drawings I made.
I have no way of contacting you though, so if you would please email me about them, that would be great.
lovematthew

A Blog for my Dudes.

Dudes!
My dudes!
What is going on in your lives that you are excited about?
Do you have anything like that?
I have lots of things, but it is hard to pick just one.
And I am not trying to brag, I am just telling it like it is.

Do you have any fears?
This one dude was like "you got to get rid of your fears"
and I was all like "gee, thanks Mr. Fight Club"...

Fears exist.
But the people that exploit those fears for power and money should be ashamed of themselves.

lovematthew

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.