Friday, October 31, 2008

Crazy Horse Penis.

Oh man.
I don't know where to begin.
I was telling this person that I am married to
(who shall remain nameless)
I was telling her that it is important to be able to adjust and accept the responsibility of life.

But then for the last couple of days I have been forgetting to take my own medicine.

And it took...

I started to write this entry on October 31st.
I since have forgotten what it took for me to realize anything.
But I can guess that it was either one of two things:

1.T fainted and hit her head a couple of days earlier, and it scared the shit out of me.
She went to the emergency room the next day, to get checked out.
She had to do this because I only have insurance for myself.
It would cost me 300 dollars a month extra to insure her.
So since then I have decided that we need to figure something better out.
But the thought that I am currently supporting a family, it got really heavy all of a sudden.
And I felt a bit of the panic or worry that T seemed to be describing.

I don't know for sure if that was it, but I think it was.

But it is cool, because we got some help coming.
The grandmas are on the way!
For almost a whole month!
I am stoked beyond the beyond.
!

Good night.
lvomathwe

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.