Saturday, November 08, 2008

Well look at you!

Dang.
I can't believe that Obama won.
Can you believe it?
That is probably the best news I have heard of.

I am very happy for him.

The mood around here is very upbeat.
People saying hello to each other.
It is such a relief.

I am going to take this time to ask the comments from Nader/Gonzalez stop.
Please.

I understand.
I know that things are F'ed up.

I don't really know that you can be a politician without leaving a trail behind you
for people to dig up when they want to take you down.
And Obama might be no exception.

BUT!
I believe that he was the best hope we had to steady the ship.

And to me, his victory opens the door for a lot of possibilities, even the chance to let a third party into the debates.

lovmahrtew

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.