Saturday, November 08, 2008

The other side of the line.



What do you think?
Have you seen this?
It is hanging in my house.
Have you ever been over to my house?
You should come over!
It is right off the L train!
I made some things that you should see.
Some things like the piece in the photo.
Some things that are different from that.
Some things that I am proud of!

For once...

HA!
Just kidding!
I am ALWAYS proud!

It is the "Indian Way".

And so I am celebrating life, at my house, and you are invited and
there will be drinks and some food and candy.
But feel free to bring something, like some chips, or some friends.
I will also accept presents.
And don't worry, it is dress casual.

This will all take place on Saturday, November 22nd starting at 5 PM.
I will be here until I go to bed, and that time can vary between 10 and 11PM.


If this is something you are considering then please let me know if I should be expecting you.
And please include your name, and the name of all of your friends that will be attending so that
I can get started on the personalized cupcakes.

You can let me know by leaving a comment, or by emailing me through my
website.
Once I know to expect you, I can give you more detailed directions to my house.

lovematthew

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.