Sunday, November 16, 2008

THE FUCKING PACKERS!!!

HA!
I don't care about the rest of the season, I just wanted Aaron Rodgers to win against the Bears.
Sure sure, there are still plenty more games to be played, but I think that it was a very good thing for Aaron's psyche to beat the Vikings, Lions and the Bears for his first games against those teams respectively.

I don't care that they lost to the Vikings last week.
I don't care because they beat the Bears this week.

My friend Aaron Renier recently moved to Chicago, and he was one of my best Packer Allies here in New York.

You know, there are just some teams that you need to beat.
And the Bears are one of them.
Especially if you are a Packer fan.

You know that this is the first time in like, 4 or 5 games that the Packers won at home against Chicago?

You know who couldn't beat them at home?

Brett Favre.

Sure, he is leading the Jets in the AFC east or whatever, but who really gives a shit?
Some day I might look back and be happy for him.
Especially if he continues to have his winning season.

But what most of the Jets fans don't understand is that he will not take you to the big game.
He will get you so fucking close, but he will not deliver.
He will choke.
He will choke when he is on the cusp of delivering everything that you have come to expect from him over the season leaving you nauseous and full of tacos.

I hope the best for him, but I know better.

I don't even feel sorry for him anymore.
It is the Jets fans that I feel sorry for.
They have no idea...

Anyways, GO PACK!

And to a lesser extent, go Jets.

lovematthew

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.